Saturday 15 March 2014

100 Happy Days

This is what made me happy this week

Finishing another book

The tank top fitted!

Finding a Beryl bowl in the bottom of a box of dirty china!

Finishing work for 7 days & enjoying a pint of cider!

Morning cuddles with Popsy

Lunch time drinks in the sun with my friend

Finishing a project 

Finishing another project!


Yes Friday had 2 happy days moments, I seem to be cracking on with my projects lately.
I'm looking forward to wearing my knitted fox stole to the 1940's events this summer. Perfect for someone like me who doesn't want to wear a dead animal around my neck!





3 comments:

  1. Love that little tank top and those scarves. You have also reminded me that I have a whole box of Woods ware Beryl in our junk, I mean storage room that I promised my DD. Will have to try and dig it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh the tank top is just to cute c

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what's cuter the fox stole or the tank top! I've said it before and I'll say it again you're a talented lady! But can you still crochet after a few pints of cider?!

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete